Locally Involved Outreach Activities
Through education and outreach activities, Atlantic Ear, Nose & Throat stays involved in our community. Additionally, Atlantic Ear, Nose & Throat supports a number of local activities.
Atlantic Ear, Nose & Throat is committed to providing patient education on a variety of ENT topics.
We have presented information sessions to both patients and professionals through senior centers, support groups, neighborhoods, physician forums, and professional communities. Sample topics include:
- Hearing Loss and Alzheimer's
- Allergen Avoidance
- Smoking Cessation
- Vocal Performance at Work
- Why Cure Your Snoring - the Perils of Sleep Apnea
- Thyroid Disease
- Facial Reconstruction
- Bluetooth Demonstrations of Digital Hearing Devices
Atlantic Ear, Nose & Throat is committed to supporting our local communities.
- We partner annually with the Central Florida Zoological Society to support their efforts in protecting endangered species through sponsorship of Zoo Boo Bash, a family friendly fall festival each October.
- We partner with the Central Florida Association of Physicians of India Origin to participate in their annual health fair.
- We sponsor local high schools extracurricular activities.
- We support Boy Scout Merit Badge programs in Medicine and First Aid.